2010年1月14日 星期四

what music means to me

In my view, music is a world language, it can communicate with people whatever it has lyrics or not, it mainly is a sound which attracts your heart so much, so it’s a power from nature I think. You can’t image that have influenced people many years already, when I studied the music history, I knew that many musicians worked on music until his/her last breath.

Sometimes, music would be a black magic. I heard from someone who said music player can expressive their stress in mind throughout music, but I think even you are music player or not, when you are in bad mood, you hear a happy song, you would feel a little bit than before, and contrariwise it would make you into a bad mood when you are happy. It may be a kind of medicine, or a kind of cure. But music is hard to study, it needs concentration, and keeps thinking on music, also it needs to have a good attitude to solve the coming problem, anyway, enjoy in music which is more important.

沒有留言:

張貼留言