2010年3月14日 星期日

Response to an article

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1306/is_n1_v59/ai_13462311/?tag=content;col1



I like the article a lots. Because I think that most of the author mentioned is true. Actually I like taking photography which can be recalled and kept our memory from the frozen time. I always believe that we can not hold the time we keep the time forever. Time is a kind of evidence and review. We can through photograph to review a moment in the past, such as we can see some people who have already left the world, our childhood and my friends. As the author mentioned that “Through a picture we have a record not only of our past, but of our present as well”.


When I finished reading the article, the author reminds me that photography is not an art, it also can be a medium to the real world. He mentioned that “I thought I was going to save the world with my photographs”. Then I much believed photography that can be changed the world. I haven’t experienced any wars, any earthquakes and any big disasters. As a result, I can not feel what the outcomes and aspects they brought out. Why do I know those bad things? Due to French army officer invented the technology of photography. Even I can’t experience and feel, but I can know what happened. We can feel a outcome of photography without distance, and we can record the reality true.


I am happy to read the article and remind me something. Moreover, I luckily have born in the photography century.

沒有留言:

張貼留言